1. The Trustees, who manage the LPF, are well-known and respected attorneys, advocates and
2. This is the legal profession's own fund and over 500 law firms and advocates’ groups
3. The fees are competitive compared to other funds on the market.
4. A choice of investment portfolios and flexible benefits is available to members.
5. Members monitor their investments on award-winning, interactive systems.
Further reasons to join the Legal Provident Fund
- The LPF has been in place since 1967 and the benefits have developed over time in response to
member and employer needs.
- The LPF has grown from strength to strength and is considered a large fund by retirement industry
- The LPF’s well-balanced benefits can assist law firms recruit, motivate and retain staff. In addition,
by joining the LPF, employers can demonstrate their sense of responsibility to their employees and
foster good morale.